Last Updated On: 12/02/2014
- The Army Veterans grievances handling web portal is an online grievance redressal agency for the Ex-Servicemen of the Indian Army only and is designed, developed & maintained by The Indian Army Veterans Cell.It is only a grievance handling portal to resolve the grievances of EXSMs of the Indian Army. Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site you agree to be bound by the term and conditions set forth below. The Indian Army Veteran’s Cell may modify this agreement at any time and such amendments shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreements on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed as acceptance of modified agreements.
- The Army Veteran’s Cell makes no representations what so ever about any other Website which you may access through this site or which may be linked to this site. When you visit this site, please understand that the Army Veteran’s Cell is independent from the other linked Websites and has no control over the content on their websites. When you select a link to the outside website through this website ,you are leaving this website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of that website.
- You agree to defend & hold the Army Veteran’s Cell and its staff harmless against all losses of all types including attorney’s fees resulting from any violation of this agreement.
- The Army Veteran’s Cell holds the right to cancel membership of any registered member at any time.
- Nothing on this Website constitutes or is meant to constitute advice of any kind.
- Though the efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, the same should not be constructed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes to include the replies to the grievances by all.