- Institution of Gaurav Padak for the Parents of Military Personnel.
- Provision For Medical Treatment in MIL Hospital for Ex Servicemen/Battle Casuality.
- Use of Military Ranks by Ex Servicemen.
- Action to be taken by Retired Personnel when still in good health and sound mind.
- Pensionary Entitlements
- Benefits & Service
- Enrolment in Aadhar
- Updation of Pensioners or Family Pensioner records by linking with Aadhar Card
- Use of Word Retd
- Revision of Casualty Pensionary awards in respect of Pre-2006 Armed Force Officers and JCO/ORs Pensioners Family Pensioners
- Change in date of birthage of family pensioners for payment of additional pension
- Govt Notification on OROP dated 03 Feb 16
- Revision of pension in r/o pre-2006 JCO/OR pensioners/family pensioners
- Self attestation for Dependent Sons & Daughters above 18 yrs of age for availing ECHS Benefits.
- Delay in payment of pension to Defence Pensioners Family Pensioners by agency banks
- Endorsement of Family Pension Entitlement in the PPO
- CLARIFICATION WRT POLICY ISSUES
- POLICY DEPENDENT CANTEEN SMART CARD (GROCERY ONLY)
- INTER-SE PRIORITY FOR RESERVATION PREFERENCE TO THE WARDS OF ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL BY STATES-UTS FOR ADMISSION TO MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL NON-PROFESSIONAL COURSES
- POLICY FOR CLAIMING OF EDN GRANT (PC NOT ATTRIBUTABLE CASE)
- POLICY TREATMENT AT ASSISTED REPODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY (ART) CENTRES
- PROCEDURE WRT SALE OF AGAINST FIRM DEMAND (AFD) ITEMS THROUGH SELCT UNIT RUN CANTEENS IN LIEU OF CSD DEPOTS
- COLLEGIUMS FOR RESOLUTATION OF IN HOUSE POLICY MATTER
- WELFARE SCHEMES - DIAV
- RECOGNITION OF EX-SERVICEMENS ASSOCIATION
- CLARIFICATION REGARDING GRANT OF DUAL FAMILY PENSION
- Indian Army
- Join Indian Army
- Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Officers)
- Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension)
- PCDA Complaints
- Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
- Indian Ex-Services League
- Disabled War Veterans (India)
- Army Welfare Housing Organization
- Army Welfare Placement Organization
- Centeen Stores Department
- Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat
- ROIE (Nepal)
- Army Wives Welfare Association
- Directorate General Resettlement, Ministry of Defence
- Sainik Samachar
- DIAV Facebook
- DIAV Twitter
- Retired Officers Digital Records Archive
Refund of AGI maturity benefits.
Claim of extended insurance benefits.
Refund of AGI medical benefit scheme(MBS).
AGI scholarship scheme for persuing higher studies in AWES run institutions/colleges from the academic year 2012-13.
Sustenance allowance to Differently Abled children of service personnel died in harness. T&C apply.
Social Security Deposit Scheme for widows and minors.
Ex-gratia disability Allowance to Severely Handicapped invalided out army personnel with 100% disability who qualify eligibility conditions.