- Institution of Gaurav Padak for the Parents of Military Personnel.
- Provision For Medical Treatment in MIL Hospital for Ex Servicemen/Battle Casuality.
- Use of Military Ranks by Ex Servicemen.
- Action to be taken by Retired Personnel when still in good health and sound mind.
- Pensionary Entitlements
- Benefits & Service
- Enrolment in Aadhar
- Updation of Pensioners or Family Pensioner records by linking with Aadhar Card
- Use of Word Retd
- Revision of Casualty Pensionary awards in respect of Pre-2006 Armed Force Officers and JCO/ORs Pensioners Family Pensioners
- Change in date of birthage of family pensioners for payment of additional pension
- Govt Notification on OROP dated 03 Feb 16
- Revision of pension in r/o pre-2006 JCO/OR pensioners/family pensioners
- Self attestation for Dependent Sons & Daughters above 18 yrs of age for availing ECHS Benefits.
- Delay in payment of pension to Defence Pensioners Family Pensioners by agency banks
- Endorsement of Family Pension Entitlement in the PPO
- CLARIFICATION WRT POLICY ISSUES
- POLICY DEPENDENT CANTEEN SMART CARD (GROCERY ONLY)
- INTER-SE PRIORITY FOR RESERVATION PREFERENCE TO THE WARDS OF ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL BY STATES-UTS FOR ADMISSION TO MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL NON-PROFESSIONAL COURSES
- POLICY FOR CLAIMING OF EDN GRANT (PC NOT ATTRIBUTABLE CASE)
- POLICY TREATMENT AT ASSISTED REPODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY (ART) CENTRES
- PROCEDURE WRT SALE OF AGAINST FIRM DEMAND (AFD) ITEMS THROUGH SELCT UNIT RUN CANTEENS IN LIEU OF CSD DEPOTS
- COLLEGIUMS FOR RESOLUTATION OF IN HOUSE POLICY MATTER
- WELFARE SCHEMES - DIAV
- RECOGNITION OF EX-SERVICEMENS ASSOCIATION
- CLARIFICATION REGARDING GRANT OF DUAL FAMILY PENSION
- Indian Army
- Join Indian Army
- Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Officers)
- Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension)
- PCDA Complaints
- Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
- Indian Ex-Services League
- Disabled War Veterans (India)
- Army Welfare Housing Organization
- Army Welfare Placement Organization
- Centeen Stores Department
- Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat
- ROIE (Nepal)
- Army Wives Welfare Association
- Directorate General Resettlement, Ministry of Defence
- Sainik Samachar
- Retired Officers Digital Records Archive
- DIAV Facebook
- DIAV Twitter
Registration of EXSMs at resp ZSBs and issue of I card to EXSMs/NOK
Problems related to functioning of Sainik Welfare departments / RSB / ZSB.
Resettlement of EXSMs as per policy in States/UTs.
Allotment of seats for wards of EXSMs in various professional colleges as per States/UTs policy.
Awarding financial assistance to WWII Veterans/NOKs(non pensioner) as per States/UTs policy.
Monetary grants to Gallantry award/Non Gallantry award winners as per States/UTs policy.
Various Financial grants to eligible EXSMs/NOKs/Dependents.